Titan’s TG2 Gear Pumps were developed from its highly successful series 4 gear pump. This compact pump offers exceptionally high capacity from such a small unit; its modular design allows for ease of development, whilst its simple mounting system eases installation to offer a truly complete package.
- Specifically designed to cater for the requirements of the modern high performance engine
- Manufactured from billet in high strength 2014-T6 Aluminium
- Case Hardened and ground EN36 shafts running on needle roller and ball bearings
- Fully sealed with O-rings
- Steel internal gears give low wear rates and high durability
- Adjustable pressure relief valve, with shuttle style valve gives more controlled relief
- Pump can rev to 7000rpm (higher speeds may be possible after discussion), please contact us to discuss your requirements
- Pump available in single, 2 stage and 3 stage specifications
- Pump has capacity to deliver from 10.2L/1000rpm up to 27.01L/1000rpm
If the configuration you require is not listed, please contact the sales team. Due to the modular design of this unit, we can simply, and cost effectively, adapt it for the majority of applications.
Once an order is placed a representative from Titan will be in touch to discuss your oil flow requirements in order to finalise your pump specification.